Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fellow Blogger Contest



      My buddy and blogger Mike Aka Dub The Thorax is having a contest. Post your best picture on his FaceBook page and get the most likes. He then is going to give the winner a dozen flies of their choice. What the heck, go get yourself a dozen flies by clicking this link........Click Me
      If you want you can like my pic of the wild tiger. I could use the flies!


Also, another fellow blogger Howard AKA Cofisher is having a contest that I am a finalist in. It involves my past Blog called "My Fishing Evolution". If you would like, I would like you to vote for my story. Just click this link.......Click Me! Then in the right hand corner just vote for my blog. It will take you less then 10 seconds seriously.

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment